Friday, June 15, 2007

my job is fun. this makes me happy.

Did an amazing shoot for GalwayNow, CorkNow and LimerickNow today which was actually very enjoyable. So pleased I got Rachel Montague for this as she is amazing. Well done to Corina Gaffeygaff also for the superduper styling (sorry I am writing like a spa- I am way too tired) .. it was a long day. If you are around those areas next month, don't forget to pick up your copy of the magazine with the shoot. Looking forward to the weekend now I must say! Heading to Taste of Dublin on Saturday to do a shoot with celebrity chef Rachel Allen (I shall of course be sampling some of the food. yumsies) and on Sunday I got me a blag for Arctic Monkeys with Delorentos and Supergrass (Supergrass!! remember them! I used to love them) so yay. Thanks Uners!

Hair dresser and makeup artist Jason Doherty (Zenith in Galway)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: