Monday, March 26, 2007

Leonie

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I am back to Dublin tmrw (yay) and very annoyed I missed the CODES gig in Whelans tonight. (It is still weird for me calling these guys Codes as I still think of them as LOST.) Anyway, wish I could've made it to it, Ian just texted and said it was amazing and I shall be reading all about it on Una's blog tmrw. I have decided that I definitely have to check out more gigs.. haven't been to nearly as many gigs as I used to go to. I've been crazy busy but that's not really an excuse not to check out good music. I remember when me Una and Burco used to go to about 3 gigs a week mostly in The Hub where me and Burco took photos for the website and Una would write the review to accompany it. The section of the site was called The Word. It was cool. and much funsies was had by us checking out loads of amazing (and not so amazing) local bands plus a few international bands too like THE BEAT, Daara J and The AM. I actually almost forgot how amazing The AM are (*runs upstairs to look for their album)
On a completely different note, I am redesigning my website at the moment and you should check it out soon and tell me what you think. And speaking of my website, I came across this site, where some person wrote an analysis about my site. It was weird reading about my website in an academic sort of way. But interesting all the same.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(c)pic by AAAPhotos.org

No comments: