Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I've been slacking this week.

omg omg omg so f***ing busy at the moment but I can't be slacking with the good ol blog. Did a fab shoot with the so so so lovely Jill on Monday. Photees to come shortly as I haven't even had time to look at them properly. Here she is getting her hair done by the most amazing hairdresser on the planet, Marjorie. Makeup by the fab Lara Ford. Tuesday morning (really fucking early) I had to do a shoot in Enniskerry which was fine except for the fact that I somehow managed to really fuck up my back on Monday and so I was in so much pain trying to lift my equipment (and move in general) its still really sore but better. Today it was off to Palmerstown House for a shoot for VIP Mag in shops near you soon!
I am so wrecked.
Good night.


No comments: