Monday, December 11, 2006

iceskating etc

Went Ice Skating in Smithfield on Saturday with the girls which was so much fun. Fell on my ass while trying to show off that I can twirl (I so can't, what was I thinking) We then all came back to mine for some yumsies mince pies (the M&S onces are just AMAZING) and we also made mulled wine (or glühwein as I know it) which was mmmmmm (all you need is cheap red wine, cloves, orange, lemon peel, sugar, cinammon, and ginger. easy peasy I must say. Stayed up late with the girls watching the BEST.MOVIE.OF.ALL.TIMES - EuroTrip. Get it on DVD!
Was asked to shoot Tenacious D (photees to follow) on Sunday eve which was good, then had to leg it off to Leixlip for Ian's Dads 60th Birthday dinner.
All good.
Happy Monday everyone



2 comments:

Rojo said...

I wanna wear smelly, sweaty ice skates and go Iceskating! :(

LILI FORBERG said...

you should! its so much fun!!