Monday, April 04, 2005

more comments. pretty happy with them so far..

she looks like she may have eyebrows, but the photos are really washed out.

I love photographs that emulate paintings-- these are lovely!

I don't like these.

same

they look like renaissance portraiture

that's so true-I'm not sure if I've ever seen anything quite like this in photography.

I think that they're stunning.

Any more? Who is the photographer?

Yeah, good point, hehe. Who took these?

She has a very odd look...

nice

oh wow, those are beautiful.

I love the 2nd. It's both lovely and eerie.

Those are beautiful.

Is it the same model in both portraits?

gorgeous. i adore the second one.

They remind me of the Loretta Lux photos that were posted here earlier. Those creepy pastel children in serene landscapes.

marvelous.

No comments: