Sunday, January 27, 2008

omg omg omg


New Kids On The Block Stage Comeback

I was obsessed with NKOTB for years. My walls were covered with their posters I had millions of videos, tapes, nkotb bedset, dolls, mugs and about five billion tshirts. I was in love with Donnie (he was the cool one who smoked) and I went to see them 3x and each concert was the best day of my life. In fact, I was just talking about them the other night with Foxy and YoCo while we were out for dins. Foxy told me about the time she met them. And I am still so jealous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Donnie *was* cool!
I always liked Jordan and the shy geeky thing has stuck. Thank god it wasn't Danny!

Hope all is well with you! It's been good to drop over and see what you've been up to. All the pics are gorgeous , your girls are so lucious i should use your blog as my daily inspiration, Im in urgent need of body lotion :p

Take care Miss!