Monday, December 10, 2007

life must go on..

Much to catch up on as I have been away from the blog for a few days.. Katy was laid to rest today.. May she rest in peace...
Went to see Duran Duran in the Phoenix Park marquee last week with Iany which was great fun, especially because he loves them so much so it was nice to go to a gig which HE's really into, for a change. I only took my new snappy shotty camera so I have shite pics only and a few shite videos because I was only figuring out how the camera works. Can't even remember what day of the week that was. Maybe Wednesday? On thursday did a fun shoot for U Magazine which should be out at the start of January. As well as shooting it, I organised everything for it, from choosing the location, booking models, hair and make up artists etc. So do check out my 'shoot coordination' next month in the magazine. Woohoo!
Also, check out the Independent's LIFE magazine this coming Sunday (I think) for a cool photoshoot I did recently with super awesome amazing stylist Corina Gaffeygang. Must watch Corrie now, I'm sure I'll find some more stuff to woffle about later on.

Here's a tiny clip of RIO.

No comments: