Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Delorentos live at the Ambassador (ACHTUNG!! LOTS OF PHOTEEES)

Here are the rest of the shots from Delos gig at the Ambassador.. Didn't have time to upload them until now. Would love to see more photees from the gig.. Did anyone else take any?
Is everyone enjoying their time off? How was the Turkey?
I don't celebrate Christmas... so I didn't have Turkey. So I am jealous of all you people who had Turkey. I said Turkey way too many times. Turkey. mmmmm.




































15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a lot of photos! Cracking stuff though.

You know, you could have just bought yourself a turkey, even if you're not celebrating Christmas. Looking forward to my turkey leftover sandwiches today :)

Anonymous said...

I love your site, but honestly tell you that you need more for him to monitor those who commented with your records

Anonymous said...

hey, nice weblog and good publish

Anonymous said...

Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Dismiss me from it.

Anonymous said...

SlimFast is an all-natural weight loss supplement. It contains a proprietary mix of herbal ingredients that work to increase metabolism, burn fat, and safely suppress appetite. Unlike some other weight loss products, SlimFast does not contain any harmful chemicals or substances.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!

Anonymous said...

Good article!!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Let the new year will bring a lot of money

Anonymous said...

Good sait, its very interesting//

Anonymous said...

Interesting posti for me//

Anonymous said...

Good Article

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post, great ))

Anonymous said...

Good Article

Erectile Dysfunction said...

I really liked your article.