Saturday, September 08, 2007

www.wrecked.com/sotired.aaaaargh

who*s going to Cois Fharraige ? Come and say hello, me and Uners shall be there can't wait even though I'm the tiredest and stressedest person of all time. Can someone please tell me how I am ever supposed to finish all the work I have to do?? I don't think it will happen.

Anyway, it's probably been the longest and busiest week eva. Next week is looking the same.

Don't forget to check out the Sunday Tribune this weekend for my Electric Picnic and Cois F photees - there will be many. It will be worth it.

this is a non photo post (shock horror) I'm too tired to upload. and have to be up in a few hours.

have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment:

LILI FORBERG said...

ps. DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE KINETIKS ON SATURDAY ! ! THEY WILL ROCK YOUR HEARTS X