Monday, September 03, 2007

just back from electric picnic

its almost 3 am and I'm still up. Whats the story with that? Well I couldn't really go to bed without checking my emai, and that led to my bebo and my myspace and my facebook and then I couldn't really abandon the blog could I. Had a great weekend which I will report about in the morning and will upload loads of photees. I'd upload a more interesting shot than this, but my card reader is at the bottom of my bag and I am too lazy to get it out.
2 highlights of the weekend for me:

1)Standing on the side of the stage with The Beastie Boys during their set, and Jarvis Cocker standing next to me. I got my photee taken with Jarvis (because I heart him) and Corina please send me the photeeee noowwwwwww!

2) IGGY POP ! that man is unbelievable. (and so hot for an old man)

sleep. now. bye.



Judy Wong at MAC at Boutique campsite at Electric Picnic
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

No comments: