Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I was memed by UnaRocks earlier, so here we go:

Rules
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.

3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.

4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

****************************************
1. I have never watched any of Harry Potter. I don't even understand what a wizard is. (He is a wizard isn't he) I did TRY to watch it once, but fell asleep in the first 5 mins. Mid way through the movie (while asleep) I said it was the best movie ever (I don't remember it)

2. I absolutley cannot stand Coriandor. EUGH the thought of it makes me want to barf.

3. I HATE walking. I do love swimming though. It's a pity I can't swim into town.

4. I cannot snooze or sleep during the day, it doesn't matter how tired I am. I also cannot go to bed early. It is just impossible.

5. Up until very recently, I couldn't say the word prescription. (still having some difficulty with it)

6. I am terrified of speaking to groups of more than 4 people.

7. I don't like the Simpsons or The Sopranos or Scrubs.

8. I still get a little nervous before each photoshoot I do.

I can't be arsed to thing who to tag, so whoever wants to do this can put a comment with a link to their blog.

If you don't want to post on your blog, just post on the comment thing here.

No comments: