Tuesday, May 08, 2007

50 Things About Me

robbed this off Una's blog

1.Whats your name spelt backwards?
ilil

2. What did you do last night?
work work work.

3. The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
The other night I spoke in my sleep about downloading a virus called "blogoholic". I am weird.

4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?
wot???

5. Last time you swam in a pool?
lets not talk about the fact that I haven't been to the gym in ages.

6. What are you wearing?
blue comfy pants and strippy Tshirt for sleeps

7. How many cars have you owned?
I own one.

8. Type of music you dislike most?
euro trash pop

9. Are you registered to vote?
nope

10. Do you have cable?
I have Smart Telecom

11. What kind of computer do you use?
one from Aldi!

12. Ever made a prank phone call?
who didnt when they were younger

13. You like anyone right now?
i like iany :-)

14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
I have been bunjee jumping at Bizarre Festival in Cologne one year. Never again (although it was fun) Don't think I will go sky diving unless it was to take photos maybe

15. Furthest place you ever travelled?
I am so crap at geography and have the WORST sense of direction so I actually don't even know where the furthest place is.

16. Do you have a garden?
No. but I have an AMAZING roof garden. In Germania land I have a patio.

17. What’s your favourite comic strip?
I dont really like comics

18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem?
Yes (to the Israeli one though)

19. Shower, morning or night?
night. I JUST took one (it's 00:36 at night now)

20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month?
Havne't seen any good movies lately. Been too busy or something

21. Favourite pizza toppings?
mushroom and lately Corina introduced me to Ricotta on pizza which was yumsies

22. Crisps or popcorn?
Popcorn.

23. What cell phone provider do you have?
Vodafone but I think I will change as I have no coverage in my apartment which really sucks cuz I have to ring people back on the landline all the time

24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
???!!

25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
what do you think

26. Orange Juice or apple?
defo orange. freshly squeezed. I only like apple juice with sparkling water (apfelschorle auf deutsch)

27. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?
The hen party in Dingle

28. Favourite chocolate bar?
I guess Kitkat. But I have given up choc choc a few weeks ago

29. Who is your longest friend and how long?
I guess Michael is my longest friend. We've been friends since he was born and I was one.

30. Last time you ate a home-grown tomato?
in Germania last summer

31. Have you ever won a trophy?
yeh a few. for basketball, volleyball, tennis, and skiing.

32. Favourite artist?
I don't like artists. Sometimes I like art works.

33. Favourite computer game?
Singstar!

34. Ever ordered from an infomercial?
Me and Burco came back to my place really late one night after a nightout and almost ordered those weird brushes that turn and make your hair amazing. but then when the lady asked for our credit card details we realised what we were doing and hunged up.

35. Sprite or 7-UP?
diet coke

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?
In Israel I just had to wear a blue t-shirt. I don't think I ever had a job where I had to wear a uniform. Oh yes, I had to wear these completely nasty dress things when I was working in house keeping in the Hilton in Düsseldorf in my youth. I have come a long way...

37. Last thing you bought at a store?
a bottle of water at kerry airport completly forgetting I cant take it through security so i had to throw out the full bottle out. I didnt even have a sip.

38. Ever thrown up in public?
yes unfortunately.

39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
I already found true love so the millionaire part is next

40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
yes.

41.Can exes just be friends?
definitely not.

42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
I guess my granny a few years back

43. Did you have long hair as a young kid?
yes. until I went crazy one day and demanded my mum take me to the hairdresser and cut all my hair off so i could have spiky hair like all the boys. dont ask.

44. What message is on your voicemail machine?
Normal boring stuff.

45. Where would you like to go right now?
Israel. But I am going to Ibiza tmrw so that will do.

46. What was the name of your first pet?
Muschi who was the coolest cat eva

47. What kind of backpack do you have, and what’s in it?
I have my handluggage packed for ibiza tmrw in which i have 2 camera bodys, 2 lenses, 2 phones, 13 giga worth of flash cards, passport, wallet, toothbrush, underwear and shirt (I am convinced my luggage will get lost)

48. Last incoming/outgoing call on your phone?
Incoming, Iany, outgoing, Iany

49. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
my cool job

50. What do you think about most?
ideas for photoshoots, makeup and hair ideas, which models would be cool for which shoots, which mags might buy my shoots, lighting, how i could afford to buy a massive apartment

No comments: