Monday, April 02, 2007

worst day ever

my camera is sick :-(
and she decided to get sick in the middle of a shoot meaning I had to send everyone home as I don't have my spare. It seriously sucked. But thankfully my team was very understanding and didn't think (well I hope not) that I am the biggest loser ever. Anyway, I bought a new spare now (D200) and on Wednesday I get to bring my D2X to camera hospital (Conn's cameras) where a camera doctor comes to pick her up and fix her. I hope she gets well soon. Apperantly the shutter is bwoken.

it all started so well.....
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

lovely Lara the makeup artist. Who by the way has a fab new site which I made for her so do check it out! www.larafordmakeup.com
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hairdresser Aimee just fixing Olga's hair
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And then.... this started happening.... scary stuff. I was really confused when I took the pics and looked in the screen seeing a massive black thing.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all mad and stressed
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: