Sunday, April 29, 2007

WAAAAAH! WESTLIFE!!!

Last week after a crazeee busy day I gathered my last energies to go shoot Westlife in The Point during one of their 12 nights there. I was never a massive fan or anything- but now I am! They were BRILLIANT ! I could completely understand why all the girls were going mad (JAYSUS it was loud!) The guys were so very charming (and hot!). Here are some photees.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Has everybody heard about the competition one of the online bingo websites is offering? It is a promotion with the prize of tickets to see westlife!! I am a massive fan of the boys and am chuffed that two of my favorite things are combined, I can play free bingo online and win tickets to see westlife! Brilliant!