Tuesday, April 17, 2007

lack of posts lately.......... been way too busy... which is a good thing.. I'm not complaining! I shot Aisling yesterday who is the new Miss Cork 2007 so congrats to her. Anyone in the Cork area will be able to see the pics on the cover of CorkNow next month. I also shot chef Kevin Thornton (who stood me up the first time and made me wait for him for over an hour the 2nd time!!) of Thornton's restaurant (on Stephen's Green) which will be in Lifestyle magazine next month so will put up the shots then. Here are some behind the scenes shots of a beauty shoot with MAC makeup artist Lynn Mc Kenna who launches her website www.kimonomakeup.com very soon! Shots will be up soon so watch this space!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: