Sunday, April 01, 2007

good weekend

After I finished work on Friday. I ended up staying in and just did some work and caught up with things.. Not with The Things in The Hub which I missed. As well as Killian's gig which I also missed (again!). Perhaps it was a good thing as I had to work early the next morn. On Saturday I tried to watch Harry Potter for the first time but ended up falling asleept after 20 mins. In the middle of it I appearantly opened my eyes and said" this is the best film ever!" and passed out again. Later that night we headed to the Music Centre to check out the Scratch Perverts which were awesome! I esp loved the Dynasty visuals. Blake Carrington rocks! half the set was hiphop, the other half drum and bass, which was fun as usual. So we just ended up messing backstage and running back and forth to the stage to check out the guys. funsies. Can anyone tell me how they would best photograph DJs? It's so different than usual live music photography because most of the time the light is so blah. and there is so much smoke. and they just kinda stand there.. and its extremely hard not to make it look like the boringest photo ever. dot com.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: