Saturday, December 16, 2006

OMG OMG OMG!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH I went to shoot THE CHARLATANS on Thursday night, which was just too amazing as they are possibly my favourite band in the whole wide universe. ever.
I found it real hard to actually take photos as they were playing my fave tunes and I just wanted to put the camera down and dance! (this is my valid excuse for the super-crap pics!!) after the usual 'first 3 no flash" it was back to the crowd to witness the soundtrack of my teens!!! They played 'One to Another' and then followed by 'The only One I know' how amazing!

Here's one of my fave Charlatans songs!
The Charlatans - Weirdo


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

No comments: