Wednesday, July 12, 2006

more Oxegen photees.


I'm not too happy with my shots this year.. the main stage seemed to be much higher for some reason and the mics were put so far back (esp for the Arctic Monkeys where yerman did not come forward even once) Also, the rain fogged up my lens and blurred up a lot of the shots.

Wolfmother - totally rockin'!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This was after we were kicked out of the photopit during The Who. Amazing crowd.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Strokes - extremely crappy shots for this but it was totally pissing

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Kooks

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Kaisers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hard-Fi

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Franz Ferdinand - I enjoyed them much more than I thought I would

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Arctic Monkeys - the most disapointing set in my opinion. I love love love their tunes but I just didn't feel the vibe. Maybe because I was so fucking cold. All us photographers were trying to escape from the wind by hiding behind the stage.. Didn't work really. I just remember shivering and my knees shaking

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

FLEA. I know this photee isn't too exciting but he's looking straight at me. rock!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


2 comments:

UnaRocks said...

DUDE! they are so awesome. That one of Flea is creepy! Can't wait to see more. Did you get any of the hawt Wolfmother bassist?

Abu said...

ROCK ON LADY!
totally snaptastic.