Sunday, March 26, 2006

Miss Ireland

So today, on Miss Lili's News:

I'm finally feeling a bit better today after being sick and flu-y all weekend. Work on Saturday morning was extremely difficult as I was about to die and kept having to run out for crazy cough attacks. I did enjoy it though- photees to follow shortly.

My latest photos of the lovely Aoife made it onto the cover of The Star on Friday.


Popped into the RDS yesterday with Stevo and Iany to show Stevo the photo of her. She had never seen it that big before. Then had the girles over for a civilized dinner party (at the table!! I NEVER sat at the table for dinner except for my first night in the apartment)


AND LAST BUT DEFINITELY NOT LEAST
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO MY MAMMY WHO IS THE BEST EVER ! ! !
AND ALSO TO MY SAFTA
wo ist meine mama!!!!!

2 comments:

UnaRocks said...

Lil! awesome that your photees were in the star. YAY! got any one of KCD done yet?

PS check out my top ten bands update on my bloggy

UXX

LILI FORBERG said...

yeh I posted one shot already! I will e-mail you some.