Monday, July 11, 2005

OXEGEN FUN ! !

Recovering from Oxegen today.. lots of photos to come. This is Paul from Maximo Park- my favourite band of all times (at the moment) and my highlight of Oxegen. Extremely pleased as I also got to see them play a live acoustic set in the MTV tent which was at the Press Area. Bumped into Paul straight after their acoustic set and asked him for a photo for the Oxegen site (but it was actually for me really..) He was too lovely.

This weekend, other than Maximo Park, I shot: The Killers, Kasabian, Green Day, Kaiser Chiefs, Snoop Dog, Audioslave, The Bravery, The Prodigy, Razorlight, Brendon Benson, Queens of the Stone Age, Angels of Mons, Brother J, foo Fighters, The Frames (zzzzz...), Ian Brown, James Brown, Red Organ Serpent Sound, Feeder, The Streets, Fightstar, Josh Ritter and Magic Numbers. (I perhaps also forgot a few?!) I've now got about 8billion photos to go through so I will be uploading them asap.
listening to: Brendon Benson - What I'm looking for

No comments: